Join hundreds of Kansas City area cancer survivors for a day of information and inspiration at the 28th annual observance of National Cancer Survivors Day on Sunday, June 2, 2013, at the Richard & Annette Bloch Cancer Survivors Park at 48th & Roanoke, just west of the Country Club Plaza.
- View exhibits by dozens of local cancer support and treatment organizations.
- Prize drawings, free photo portraits and giveaways for cancer survivors.
- Live music and refreshments.
- Presentation of the 2013 Richard A. Bloch Cancer Survivorship Award to Floriene Lieberman – Cancer Survivorship advocate.
- For more information, call the Bloch Cancer Hotline at 816-854-5050 or 800-433-0464.