POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE WALK
- Cancer is the most curable of all chronic diseases.
- There are treatments for every type of cancer.
- Some people have been cured from every type of cancer.
- There are 10,000,000 living Americans who have been diagnosed with cancer; 5,000,000 are considered cured.
- Realize that cancer is a life threatening disease but some beat it. Make up your mind you will be one of those who do.
- Treat you cancer promptly, properly and thoroughly and have a positive mental attitude.
- Make a commitment to do everything in your power to help yourself fight the disease.
- Find a qualified doctor in whom you have confidence who believes he can successfully treat you.
- Regardless of the prognosis, get an independent qualified second opinion.
- Get PDQ state-of-the-art treatment information from 1-800-4-CANCER. Know all your options. Knowledge heals.
- Seek and accept support.
- Have plans for pleasant things to do and goals to accomplish.
- Read and practice suggestions in the book Fighting Cancer available free from 800-433-0464.
- Make up your mind that when your cancer is gone; you are through with it.
- To talk with an individual who has survived your type of cancer.
- To find institutions offering multidisciplinary second opinions.
- To obtain the free book, Fighting Cancer.
- For any questions about cancer.
If you know anyone who has cancer, have them call the R. A. Bloch Cancer Hot Line at 800-433-0464 or http://blochcancer.org