From the Cancer Support Community, the Cancer Insurance Checklist is a valuable tool. It is designed to help you when shopping for insurance on your state’s Health Insurance Marketplace/Exchange if you have cancer, a history of cancer, or are at risk for cancer. Click below to get the checklist:
Considerations / Training Guide Before Becoming an Autologous Outpatient Stem Cell Transplant Caregiver
- The caregiver must be free from any illness or allergy.
- Clean hands are a must at all times while around the patient.
- When the patient wants to talk, be positive and supportive Continue Reading…
SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS (organized by type of cancer) We want to help you find what you need and we try hard to keep this information up to date, accurate, and current. Please let us know if you feel we should revise our list in any way by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org QUICK INDEX (click to jump to specific cancer): Continue Reading…
Checking this page could save your life!
- There is no type of cancer from which someone has not been cured!
- There is no type of cancer for which there are no treatments!
- Cancer is the most curable of all chronic diseases! Continue Reading…