Many cancer patients are dying, not because treatments are not available, but because the initial physician failed to offer the best possible treatment. Cancer is an unusual disease for many reasons – if you don’t treat it properly the first time, often there is no second chance because cancer grows geometrically. Continue reading “Multidisciplinary Second Opinion Centers”
Recognizing the need:
- One out of every four Americans will get cancer. The diagnosis and treatment can be very traumatic experiences.
- Many people equate cancer with death, not realizing that with prompt, proper care and a positive outlook many cancers can be cured Continue reading “How to Start A Cancer Hotline”
Checking this page could save your life!
- There is no type of cancer from which someone has not been cured!
- There is no type of cancer for which there are no treatments!
- Cancer is the most curable of all chronic diseases! Continue reading “Cancer Checklist”
The diagnosis of cancer is a traumatic event for individuals and is usually the first time they realize their mortality. They are scared, out of control and need help. One of the first sources from whom they might seek help is the clergy. Because the diagnosis of cancer is not a death sentence, this is an opportunity for the clergy Continue reading “A New Tool for Clergy to Help Cancer Patients”
The diagnosis of cancer is possibly one of the first times an individual realizes they are mortal and they might die. They are scared, out of control and need help. One of the first sources from whom they might seek help is the clergy. Because the diagnosis of cancer is not a death sentence, this is an opportunity for the clergy Continue reading “The Birth Of A New Program”