SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS (organized by type of cancer) We want to help you find what you need and we try hard to keep this information up to date, accurate, and current. Please let us know if you feel we should revise our list in any way by emailing us at email@example.com QUICK INDEX (click to jump to specific cancer): Continue reading “SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS”
Recognizing the need:
- One out of every four Americans will get cancer. The diagnosis and treatment can be very traumatic experiences.
- Many people equate cancer with death, not realizing that with prompt, proper care and a positive outlook many cancers can be cured Continue reading “How to Start A Cancer Hotline”
Checking this page could save your life!
- There is no type of cancer from which someone has not been cured!
- There is no type of cancer for which there are no treatments!
- Cancer is the most curable of all chronic diseases! Continue reading “Cancer Checklist”
Do you ever wonder why some oncologists are so bright and cheerful and optimistic with their patients while others are negative, discouraging and sometimes downright frightening. I call these others, “Play it safe doctors”. Their patients very rarely win because the doctor is afraid to take a chance. They want to play a no-lose game! If they are correct, and generally a patient will fulfill the physicians prognosis, they were right. If the patient does get better, Continue reading “Selecting a Doctor”
Newly diagnosed cancer patients are sometimes told they are terminal with 3 or 6 months or a year or two to live. Why does the physician say this? Because, they say, they must be honest, they must be frank, and the patient and their family has a right to know and must prepare for death. The truth is that Continue reading “The Doctor Says…”